Along with the Finix API, you can manage webhooks, and the events endpoint URLs receive on the Finix Dashboard. Changes you can make include:
- Disable and enable endpoint URLs to receive webhook events
- Update and change endpoint URLs
- Add authentication
- Filter the webhook events sent to endpoint URLs
Webhooks are created and managed under Developer.
Click on an individual entry to manage how the webhook is configured:
- Click Actions to enable or disable the endpoint URL
- Click Edit to add authentication or change what events get sent to the endpoint URL
Click Webhook Logs to view the details of individual Webhook Events.