When you use your credentials to send an API request, Finix creates an object and logs the request. A history of these different requests is available on the API Log in the Finix Dashboard.
- Only requests submitted directly to Finix's API will create an entry. Activity in the Finix Dashboard will not create entries in the API Log.
- Requests are available to review in the API Log for 31 days.
The API Log is available under Developer. It can take up to 10 seconds for a request to appear in the API Log. Entries can be filtered by:
- Request ID
- Requesting User
- HTTP Status
Click on an individual entry to view details on how the request got created. Available details include:
UserID used to make the request
- A timestamp of when the request got made
- Request and response headers
- Body of the request and response